Monday 2 July 2012

The big apple of design

Being a designer, it is of the utmost importance to always know what is out there & what fellow designers are up to. Not being exposed to "the big apple of design" is unacceptable regardless of where you live! I often find so many people saying to me... "oh but I don't live in the big city so there isn't any cool design happening around here. I'm just doing my own thing".... HHHHEEEELLLPPP! It's times like these that I wish I could whip out a fly swat and slap the person silly!

Image Source: http://forum.freelanceswitch.com/topic.php?id=12413
 
It's called INTERNET DUDE - you should try it sometime ha ha ha! The internet is your best friend and it won't ever let you down. I often find myself getting lost for hours jumping from one site to another as I follow links like the routs of a tree spreading out beneath my feet. There are literally thousands of places to see and things to inspire you! To list all of the various sites I visit would take days so I'll list just a few and feel free to let me know of any other cool sites you feel I simply must add!

1. www.creattica.com
4. www.designindaba.com
5. www.freelanceswitch.com

Again... these are just to get you started with...
MAY THE INTERNET FORCE BE WITH YOU

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment