Monday 9 July 2012

Baby's Room

Nothing like putting together a baby's room to get a mother-to-be all excited! Our little room is basically done and mom & dad are now in FULL EXCITEMENT for our little jellybean to arrive. Don't be fooled, it is only due in December but we couldn't wait any longer to get going on the room! The most difficult part up till now has been finding a rug that will work. I never thought this would be the one thing to keep me from completion but guess what... I've sampled 3 different rugs and thus far none of them have worked so back to the drawing board. Today I decided to "google" some and WOW, there are such nice things out there. Makes me want to cry that we don't get such awesome goodies locally.

I stumbled upon an awesome site: http://www.funkymoose.co.uk
and simply fell in love with the below carpet (which I'm convinced will work in the room).

http://www.funkymoose.co.uk/bedrooms-nurseries/rugs/planet-of-flowers-rug-by-haba


There are way too many nice things on this website - I could spend all of my "make-believe-millions" ha ha ha! Below are a few more "I wish I could" items I would buy!







No comments:

Post a Comment