Friday 30 September 2011

Metalic Beauties!

- Respect -

When photographing any object I always try to capture what the object makes you feel like - the emotions they evoke deep within you somewhere. So, I decided to do just that when taking photos of some cars. This series is titled "feel" and each photo has been given a title representative of the way they make me feel. I have always believed that taking photos of cars or motorbikes can be tricky as you either get it right or horribly wrong.

My advise on the matter would be to always shoot using interesting angles and to find one focal point of interest. No use in shooting the whole thing without trying to emphasize something as it will end up looking like a "happy-snappy"!

I hope you enjoy the pics I've taken and any criticism is welcome! 

- Lust -
- Desire -
- Anticipation -

- Envy -

No comments:

Post a Comment